Open more doors in a townhouse with the city and schools in reach
Offers Close Mon, 31st May – 12pm (usp)
A timely reminder that the hotly sought south-eastern city fringe suburbs of Adelaide are still within reach, this 2-bedroom townhouse on well-known Wattle Street might just be that foot into the property door you thought was slammed shut. Or it could be another notch in your investment portfolio; a neat, light and bright abode you can tick over in a fiercely contested rental market. Either way, what’s not to love about a designated undercover carpark, two private courtyards and a floorplan that lets you roam free on the lower floor.
By ‘city fringe’ we mean a walk or pedal from Victoria Park, not to mention the likes of Foodland Frewville, the cafes of Duthy Street and the boutiques of Unley Road beyond, all wrapped up in the zone that might just open the best door of all: Glenunga International High School.
– Free-flowing, split-level living to ground floors
– Stylish timber floating floors to lower level living
– Brand new carpets to upper level
– Split R/C to both levels
– Built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Stylishly updated bathroom upstairs, with separate toilet downstairs
– Separate laundry
– Rear undercover carpark, just for you
– Easy-care gardens and outside entertaining areas
– Just a short stroll from public transport
– Zoned for Unley PS and Glenunga International HS
CT Reference – 5021/361
Council Rates – $968.65 pa
Year Built – 1979
Total Build area – 104 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Fullarton, then we can help you.