Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Street-facing unit with standout style and extra perks
Offers Close Tue, 7th Mar – 1pm (usp)
One of just two units in the group to boast private driveway access to its carport/secure courtyard, this 2-bedroom home is a standout before you even see its stylish top-to-toe transformation.
Don’t judge this one by its cream brick cover because this light-filled home – featuring floating floors, an open-plan stone-topped kitchen, fully-tiled bathroom and two spacious bedrooms – is nothing short of a brand new home with the supreme functionality to match its stylish looks.
Nothing left to do. Just place your furniture – or tenants – and push ‘go’ on the lifestyle Daw Park affords, just 15 minutes from both the CBD and metro coast, a casual stroll from public transport and moments from Castle Plaza and Cumberland Park shopping precincts. Perfect.
Features we love…
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Large open-plan living zone
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to both bedrooms
– Updates include new flooring and down lighting throughout
– Fully tiled bathroom with stylish monochromatic theme and frameless shower
– Very secure – with external roller shutters and lock-up rear courtyard
– Neutral colour scheme
– Off-street parking for at least two cars
– Ideally placed on a quiet street
– Walking distance from the cafes of Winston Avenue
CT Reference – 5051/446
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,190.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $92.40 pa
Strata Fees – $350.00 pq
Land Size – 94m² approx.
Year Built – 1973
Total Build area – 67m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Daw Park, then we can help you.