Located within five hundred metres of the Village, this enchanting 1968 Cape Cod is set to impress. The two-story family home offers tranquil living right next to the heartbeat of Stirling. Set on 1486 sqm of established English Garden, it is the perfect hybrid of cosmopolitan and hills living. With further personalization envisaged, all the hard work has been done to move in and tweak/update as required.
Things we love: –
• Picture book windows frame stunning views over the spectacular gardens
• The main entrance consists of large living room which flows onto the elegantly upgraded meals/kitchen area.
• Installed by Alby Turner, the kitchen will not disappoint with integrated dishwasher, Meile appliances including wall ovens and heating drawer. A generous pantry and under stair storage facility complete this package.
• The meals area with custom made island eating flows from the kitchen and is home to the all-important cellar access.
• The large cellar with wine racks holds a perfect storage temperature for the avid collector.
• Formal dining room has spectacular views over the majestic Golden Elm and is perfectly located and easily sectioned from the main body of the home.
• The family room to the rear is generous in size and easily forms part of the outside all-weather entertaining area: – excellent for entertainment and home functions.
• A generous study adjacent the entry is ideal for working from home or could act as a ground level fourth bedroom
• The lower-level bathroom has been tastefully renovated and presents immaculately.
• Magnetite double glazing window inserts to all windows.
• Level one consists of the sleeping quarters. Three generous bedrooms, all carpeted, wardrobe in bed 3 (WIR to master) and a substantial, upgraded family bathroom with Spa.
• Extra storage is afforded in a large attic space adjacent bedroom 3
• The upper-level landing overlooks the canopy of the Golden Elm and is finished with window box storage seats and excellent linen storage.
• Outdoor entertaining overlooks the rear garden. Pinned by a Golden Elm and containing many mature Camellias, Hydrangeas, Rhododendrons and Japanese Maple’s (to name a few). Serving as nature’s ever-changing canvas there will be a surprise in each season.
• A separate workshop with lighting, woodshed and a garden shed are dotted on the property, whilst the remote-control single car garage allows safe access to the main house in addition to further storage.
• Further off road parking available for another vehicle
• Ducted R/C A/C, a further two split systems and a slow combustion for the cooler months – all add to the comforts required for living in the hills
• Complete with Security System, electronic roller shutters to block the Western sun, automatic irrigation systems, and abundance of filtered rainwater storage.
Unquestionably Stirling has been entrenched as one of “the” places to live. With a dynamic business culture, world class state facilities, community hospital, destination businesses and equidistant to most of Adelaide’s prestigious private and alternative schools, it’s time to relax and enjoy a Stirling way of life.
C/T = 5338/579
Council = Adelaide Hills
Year Built = 1966
Zoning = Rural Neighbourhood
Council Rates = $ 2,088 pa
Land Size = 1,486 sqm
Equiv. Area = 168 sqm
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stirling, then we can help you.