The Location Is Just The Beginning...Under Contract...
Don’t let first impressions fool you, if you are looking for a quality built home with a versatile floor plan located only moments from the main street of Stirling, then this solid brick family home will make the ideal hills retreat.
What we love about this property…
– Four bedrooms all with stunning garden views and main with walk in robe
– Spacious main living and dining room with Jarrah floor boards
– Separate lounge with open fireplace
– Sunroom lounge overlooking rear garden
– Superb undercover rear patio area with clear blinds and garden views
– Refurbished kitchen with Miele appliances including induction cooktop
– Three bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom
– Double garage plus loft storage
– Radiant ceiling heating with temperature control
– Fully landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation throughout
Ash Grove is a small no through street off Snows Road with few houses and virtually no traffic; a quiet and secluded portion of Stirling that is renowned for its gardens and character homes. Stirling East Primary is just a short walk and the idyllic main street of Stirling with its well-known shops and village atmosphere makes this property a perfect choice for anyone looking to capture the essence of hills living.
Looking to sell in STIRLING?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
STIRLING, then we can help you.