Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Family living with Finesse; a corner statement in Black Forest's best pocket
Auction Sat, 15th Jul – 10am (usp)
Making beautiful use of every square inch of its prized corner parcel, this astutely designed three bedroom home prioritises its internal footprint in the name of flexible family living that flows with ease to its north-facing alfresco pavilion.
Completed in just 2018 by the ever-reputable Finesse Built, this immaculate home is testament to its creators – and the current owners, who have kept it so well that it could pass as brand new.
The bedrooms are big, the selections are as classy and stylish as they come, the stone-topped kitchen is a star and the expansive open plan family room at its light drenched rear is the answer to your entertaining dreams.
And it all stands in Black Forest’s leafy, fiercely sought after north-eastern corner, just a stroll from Goodwood Oval, Unley Swimming Centre, eclectic cafes, Wayville’s famous Farmers Market and bus, train and tram stops that make Adelaide your playground. Zoned to prestigious Adelaide and Botanic High Schools and close to a plethora of private schooling options. It’s perfect.
Features we love…
– Prized corner position in Black Forest’s best pocket
– Striking ultra modern facade
– Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Smeg appliances (including dishwasher) and stone benchtops to open-plan kitchen
– Stylish, quality engineered timber floors
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus feature gas log fire
– Lock-up garage and off-street parking, for two cars total
– 2.7m-high ceilings
– Dimmable LED down lighting
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system
– Alarm system
– Moments from a range of shopping options, King William and Unley Road precincts and quality schools
CT Reference – 6200/825
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,971.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $235.38 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $208.75 pa
Land Size – 395m² approx.
Year Built – 2018
Total Build area – 182m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Black Forest, then we can help you.