Located on quiet no through road on edge of Township, this character filled 4 bedroom 2 storey mud brick home also has self-contained studio apartment ideal for BnB, grandparent, student or artist’s studio. Large workshop, dam, lovely gardens and more.
What we love about the property:
– Architecturally designed two storey, split level mud brick home
– French doors opening to the front garden from the dining/living room with slow combustion heater
– Exposed raw timber beams and earthy mud bricks create a distinct country charm
– Large country style kitchen with hardwood benchtops, huge stainless steel 5 burner gas stove and 90cm electric oven
– Separate sitting area for relaxing with a book
– Good sized downstairs bedroom with lovely high ceilings
– Separate study/nursery with lovely garden views
– Recently renovated light filled bathroom/laundry- has shower, bathtub, toilet and vanity
– Upstairs twin master bedrooms that offer wonderful natural light. Both open out onto the balcony with stunning views over the entire property and across the valley. Both have ceiling fans and 1 has a built-in robe. Wake up to spectacular sunrises and the sounds of nature
– Fully detached self-contained studio perfectly set up for guests, BnB or studio. Features renovated bathroom, kitchenette, split system heating and cooling plus gas heater
– 11.5 acres of gently undulating land divided into several mostly well fenced paddocks with hot wires & holding yards
– Huge well- built 12m x 6m workshop, featuring concrete floor, power and lighting, double carport, and 7m x 4m Tack shed
– Landscaped gardens and large lawned areas, perfect for the kids and pets to play on
– Productive vegie beds, fruit trees, chicken coop
– Abundance of mature fruit trees, raised garden beds and wild/birdlife
– Perfectly placed sites in bush setting for setting up ‘Glamping tents’
– Mains power, plus 6 solar panels fed into the grid
– Numerous rain water tanks plus water trough header tank
– Spring-fed dam for garden and ample rainwater storage.
– NBN, bottled gas and instant Gas Hot Water
– Wood heater and all the firewood you need in the paddocks
Located within walking distance to school, shops, pubs and dining, and only 15 minutes drive to Mt Barker- shops, doctor’s, hospital, shops and eateries and only 35 minutes to the centre of Adelaide CBD. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Macclesfield, then we can help you.