Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Surrounded by nature, this beautiful home is situated diagonally across from a natural creek setting and offers an exciting opportunity for you and your family to begin a new chapter in your life. Beyond its beautiful contemporary façade, this light filled home offers an extremely well-planned, two storey lay-out, encompassing two spacious living zones, four bedrooms and a sun-splashed alfresco overlooking the invisible glass fenced pool.
What you will love about the home:
• Beautiful wide timber oak floors sweep down a broad hallway to an enormous casual living zone warmed by a gas pebble fire, whilst large picture windows take advantage of the morning light.
• Open plan family living is ideal for relaxed meals and indoor-outdoor entertaining. Sliding doors open seamlessly to the Alfresco tiled patio complete with built in BBQ and overhead heating.
• The low maintenance garden complete with a sparkling heated pool is all about relaxing and entertaining with less time spent maintaining the garden.
• The gourmet kitchen boasts an island bench, with stone bench tops and features a herring-bone tiled splash-back, quality Smeg gas cook top, oven and dishwasher, spacious Butler’s pantry with an abundant amount of storage space.
• The upper level continues to impress with a palatial parents’ retreat framing treetop vistas, together with a huge dual shower en-suite and fitted built in robes plus a walk in robe, designed for indulgence.
• A spacious lounge/study precedes the remaining three robed bedrooms all with ceiling fans, as well as a family bathroom boasting a bathtub and a separate WC.
. A full family laundry and guest powder room services the downstairs area.
• Double remote entry garage with internal access, separate entrance to the rear and additional off-street parking.
• Come home from the beach and enjoy an outdoor shower before stepping inside.
• Extras features include a security system, video intercom, ducted vacuuming system, auto irrigation, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for added comfort and crim-safe sliding doors to the patio. It has everything you need!
Wonderfully positioned with all the space, privacy and amenity required by families in easy-care, resort-style surrounds. Stroll to the beach at sunset or go for an early morning jog followed by a latte at one of many local cafes, walk the dog, play with the kids or just simply soak up the atmosphere unique to Adelaide’s premier beach-side suburb from your front doorstep.
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / GN – General Neighbourhood
Council rates / $2,075.15 pa
SA water rates / $234.40 pq
E.S. Levy / $205.60 pa
Year built / 2019
Land size / 355m²
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Grange, then we can help you.