Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
1 Monaco Crescent is the very essence of pure luxury and sets a new benchmark for the beachside, luxury market. Architecturally designed and built by master craftsmen, Dechellis Homes, this French provincial inspired home will leave you breathless and wanting for nothing. The carefully sourced and exquisite choice of finishes are impressive, to say the least and the attention to detail is evident at every turn. The curb side appeal is simply WOW, but the real magic unfolds once you step inside.
The home offers 443 square metres of build space, a land size of 547 sqm (approx.), plenty of lawn, garden, and a family sized pool. There are four bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple indoor/outdoor living zones. Step out from your back gate and a few steps will take you to the Grange Recreational Reserve. Continue another 450 metres to the white sands of Tennyson Beach, a private section of Adelaide’s most exclusive coastal strip. Continue along the walking track to some of the best cafes, shopping and restaurants in the West. Everything is minutes away, Westfield Shopping Complex, excellent public and private schools and public transportation, including the train to the CBD. The airport is 10 minutes away and the city a 20-minute drive. Sporting clubs and amenities are abundant and includes walking tracks and fun activities around the lake. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate this luxury home, I look forward to showing you through.
What we love;
• Opulent selections include French provincial black glass feature chandelier, Arqstone graphite laundry sink, ceramic sinks to Butlers and family kitchens, brushed brass tapware, crystal torch brass wall lights, designer pendant lights, plantation shutters, luxe sheer curtains, luxury herringbone chocolate flooring, plush wool carpets, highest grade Caesar Stone counter tops throughout, heated floors and towel rails to the bathrooms
• 10kw solar system with battery, 3 metre ceilings to ground floor, 2.7metre first floor, 2-metre-wide entry, double height void with feature chandelier, timber staircase with under stair storage, double auto garage, additional 2 off street parks, fully landscaped gardens with watering systems
• A luxury powder room is situated on the ground floor to wow your guests with feature decorative wall murals and gloss herringbone subway tiles
• Open plan kitchen/living/dine is any chefs dream and features extensive custom-built shaker style joinery, storage galore, two dishwashers, hexagonal feature tile splashback, 3.4 metre island with breakfast bar, Euro 900 oven with 5 burner gas hob, rangehood, plumbed fridge cavity, laundry chute
• The Butlers kitchen runs from the kitchen and sits adjacent to an oversized, fully fitted laundry/mud room, complete with a wall of cabinetry, cubes for storage and hanging racks, full length storage with power for cleaning equipment, hanging rail for shirts and door access to a drying area
• The living area features a gas log fire with a custom-built timber surround and a handy study nook is situated next to the dining/kitchen
• The covered alfresco area features designer pull down blinds and is perfect for entertaining all year round. This area is accessed via stacker doors from the living room and looks onto the garden and family sized, gas heated swimming pool and sun deck, security cameras at front and rear
• There are four bedrooms, one on the ground floor and three upstairs. The main parents retreat has gorgeous hills views, a Carrie Bradshaw walk in dressing room, beautifully fitted with lush beach cabinetry, a parlour entry to a king size bedroom and a luxe ensuite bathroom with a separate shower and toilet alcove, a free-standing bath and an opulent vanity with dual basins
• Bedroom 2 and 3 both have their own walk-in robe and hanging cane chair
• A spacious living room and a storeroom completes the first floor
• Other features include ceiling fans, 7 x 3.5 salt chlorinated pool with concealed blanket box, gold standard ducted heating/cooling, double glazed windows and security alarm
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Grange, then we can help you.