Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
'Kurianda'; a welcoming c.1949 home in a special locale
Auction Wed, 21st Sep – 5pm (usp)
After more than four decades in the hands of its doting owners, ‘Kurianda’ enters the market eager to nurture a growing family all over again on one of Westbourne Park’s most beautiful streets. Extended, solar powered and punctuated by its natural light, large spaces, lavish master retreat, Jarrah floors, timber-decked alfresco pavilion and significant shedding, this impeccably presented 4-bedroom/1-study home prioritises comfort and freedom in its conveniently placed locale.
Kurianda translates to ‘place of welcome’; making it an apt name for an inviting home that implores you to bask in the perks of its surrounds, just a stroll from Price Memorial Oval and public transport, not to mention a short drive from Mitcham Square, the CBD, metro coast and Adelaide’s most revered colleges. Welcome, indeed.
• Flexible floorplan with formal lounge/dining and expansive open-plan living
• Stylish open-plan kitchen with solid Jarrah benchtops, Miele appliances, large pull-out pantry and storage high and low
• Huge master suite with sitting zone and en-suite bathroom
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• High ceilings and Jarrah floors throughout
• Solar system (12 panels) for reduced energy bills
• Large separate laundry and main bathroom with claw bath
• Beautifully presented gardens with automatic watering system, chook pen and an array of fruit trees
• Three adjoining sheds, including workshop and storage shed with compactus units
• Large capacity rainwater storage for self-sufficient water for most of the year
• Carport and off-street parking for two cars
• Zoned for Westbourne Park Primary School and moments from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
CT Reference – 5413/136
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,647.15 pa
SA Water Rates – $260.84 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $230.75 pa
Land Size – 704m² approx.
Year Built – 1949
Total Build area – 329m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Westbourne Park, then we can help you.