Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Privately set behind extensive hedging on an established and peaceful 1 ¼ acres, Oakcroft epitomises all that is synonymous with a well-considered, quality, double brick, family home. Perfectly blended with equal parts established English garden to flat, open, park like space, it offers intelligent design and something for everyone. With a generous 12m x 6m garage, this well loved and meticulously maintained property will appeal across many demographics.
Things we love: –
• Romantic rambling English gardens make up many garden “rooms” consisting of magnificent camellias, mature maple and pin oaks, roses, and formal hedging. Hard work and foresight of the current owners has created a place to wander, ponder, potter, and leave the world behind
• Entry creates a sense of arrival as you pivot around the stand of Pin Oaks into your expansive garage. Concreted with three phase power, some may get caught tinkering instead of making it through the front door.
• Family floorplan with up to four bedrooms under the main roof
• The separate studio can be as flexible as you like. Guest room, teen retreat, home office or art studio? With its own slow combustion, its “all weather” friendly
• The hub of the home is ideal for family gatherings. A large open plan kitchen/dine/lounge is a requirement for modern living. With dual ovens, electric cooktop, and expansive benchtops, it is the ideal space to create.
• Slow combustion and open fireplace create ambiance and comfort in the winter months whilst the split system to the main living can cool on the odd chance you need it. Shaded the length of the veranda by an ornamental glory vine, the home is well shaded in the warmer months.
• Generous Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
• Bed two and three with built in robes.
• Large family bathroom including bath.
Other things to love:
• 10-foot ceilings throughout
• Garden views from every window
• High clearance 4 car garage with 3 phase power
• Laundry with direct outdoor access
• Vege patch and orchard stand of Lemons, Plums, Quince, Apple, and Pear.
• Solar System, and rainwater
• Ducted vacuum system
• 3 high def. digital antennae to house, studio, and garage
1.5km to Heathfield High School, proximate to the ever-popular villages of Stirling and Aldgate, public transport and a half hour drive to the CBD, this home offers all the ingredients for a tranquil family lifestyle.
General Information :
C/T = 5327/817
Council = Adelaide Hills Council
Year Built = 1995
Council Rates = $3,293 pa (approx.)
SA Water = $347.40 per quarter (approx.)
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Heathfield, then we can help you.