Best Offer By: Monday 13th August at 12 noon (USP).
Price Guide: $895,000 – $980,000.
With a peaceful country feel and the convenience of the City and Eastern suburbs only minutes away, Mount Osmond is a delightful family friendly area with its popular golf course only metres away and stunning views of the City and suburban lights right out to the coastline. Architecturally and environmentally friendly in design and built by the current owners in 2003, this home is a rarity for the suburb in that it is all on one level with no stairs to worry about. This impressive home can cater for the extended family with a self contained wing ideal for elderly parents, teenagers or regular guests.
What we love about this home:
– Realistically priced for genuine sale
– Superb views of the suburbs and ocean beyond
– Private and peaceful position yet only minutes to all the conveniences
– Flexible floor plan to suit your family’s needs
– At least 4 bedrooms with excellent storage throughout
– Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Multiple spacious living areas inside and out
– Open plan kitchen and living room with adjacent patio areas
– Self contained wing (see floor plan attached)
– Bi-fold walled portico ideal for outdoor entertaining in any weather
– 3 bathrooms plus a powder room
– 2 laundries
– Oversized auto garage with attached storage room or gym with plumbing in place
– Ample off street parking and turn around bay
– 2 reverse cycle air conditioning units
– Landscaped irrigated gardens and pathways plus plenty of flat lawn
– 6.8mm comfort glass for temperature insulation and security
– 13mm plaster board internal walls with 3.5 rated insulation
– 1.2 metre wide eaves for maximum winter sun and summer protection
– 14mm thick hardwood timber floors throughout
– Location, location, location!
Mount Osmond is a premier foothills suburb only a short drive to Burnside Village, Marryatville Shopping Centre as well as Glynburn and Portrush Road. Highly regarded schools and colleges aren’t too far away either while the City is an easy 10 minute drive straight down Glen Osmond Road. Visiting bird life, koalas, kangaroos and echidnas will be a part of everyday life and they can all be admired from the many living areas and picture windows this modern architectural home has to offer. Stroll to the popular golf course and take advantage of the many walking trails in the area.
Please contact Alexander Zadow from Harcourts Ouwens Casserly and see Video Tour.
C/T = TBA
Council = Burnside
Zoning = Hill Face
Council Rates = $tba pa approx.
SA Water = $tba pq approx.
ES Levy = $tba pa approx.
House Built = 2003
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
MOUNT OSMOND, then we can help you.