Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
This super sleek 2-bedroom residence has undergone a complete transformation and offers the perfect entry home for a first home buyer looking for a trendy pad or would make a great addition to your investment portfolio.
Enjoy the easy access of the first floor and a sense of elevated living in a space designed for comfort.
More to love:
• Completely and thoughtfully renovated by the current owner
• Two spacious bedrooms, master with robe
• Cleverly designed kitchen with dishwasher, the latest tile selections and excellent storage space and room for a double fridge, washer and dryer
• Adjacent lounge and dining with beautiful natural light, floating floors and dual balconies (north and east) accessed via double doors
• Elegant and modern bathroom, with feature tiled floor and frameless shower screen
• Heating and cooling
• Off street carpark
• Views over Nazareth school oval
Take leisurely strolls along Linear Park, just a stone’s throw away. Embrace nature and enjoy the outdoor lifestyle right at your doorstep. A quick commute to the CBD, public transport at your door, Henley and Grange beaches only a short drive.
Neat, stylish, and ready for you to move in – seize the opportunity to make this little sweetie yours!
Please contact Gianna Mezzino on 0416 091 758 for more details.
Certificate of Title – 5036/212
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Zoning – General Neighbourhood
Year Built – 1973
Total Build area – 57 sqm
Council Rates – $1204.00 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $87.80 pa
Strata fees – $582.14 pq
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Flinders Park, then we can help you.