A clear choice for a quiet pad in the thick of the action
If you had the choice of any of the two-bedroom apartments in the north building of the Martin Tower, chances are you’d pick number 10; a sophisticated and deceptively spacious pad that can’t be any closer to the lap pool and expansive rooftop terrace of a complex that places Rundle Mall right under its nose. Open-plan living not only spans the length of this stylish and secure home, but also steps out to your private courtyard and that pool beyond.
As quiet as apartments come, it’s so hard to believe you can be so removed from the buzz of the CBD and then right in the thick of it just on elevator ride later, opening the door to everyone from executives with city-based offices to international students. Whether it’s Adelaide Oval, the University precinct, our eclectic East End or the mall itself, you simply can’t be closer to all of it. A clear choice, indeed.
– Perfect investment – with a point of difference/enviable position
– Designated underground, secure carpark exclusive to Martin Tower residents
– Video intercom/fob entry to elevators
– Two spacious bedrooms, including a master with large ensuite and private access to rear courtyard
– Open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar/island, dishwasher, gas cooking, double sink and timber floors
– High ceilings with sleek down lighting
– Great use of space – built-in robes to both bedrooms and laundry facilities to main bathroom
– Just 100m from Rundle Mall
– A stroll from University of Adelaide and Art Gallery of SA on North Terrace
– Close to bus and tram stops
CT Reference – 5974/64
Council rates – $1815.40pa
Body corporate rates – $2071pq
Year Built – 2006
Total Build area – 124 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.