Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1910 single-fronted villa with double the lifestyle
Auction Sat, 26th Aug – 11.30am (usp)
Making a strong, leafy case for being Hawthorn’s most beautiful address, Denning Street is also home to this resplendent C1910 villa maisonette on a stretched-out parcel that accommodates a deceptively versatile footprint and still leaves plenty of room for outdoor entertaining and a daily frolic in the garden.
From its sandstone-fronted facade set back from the street to create extra peace, privacy and off-street parking to the old-world charm of its polished timber floors, lofty ceilings and open fireplaces; you’ll say “where do I sign” before you even discover its central sitting room, potential-packed kitchen and rear dining/family zone.
Enviably placed on the Unley Park side of Hawthorn, you can walk or pedal to the likes of Heywood Park, King William Road’s revered restaurant scene, Unley Road’s couture boutiques and the CBD beyond without a care in the world. Where else would you want to be?
Features we love…
– Deceptively spacious 2-bedroom home with scope to extend/recast its rear to your liking
– Flexible floorplan with multiple living zones, including rear family room and cosy lounge room
– Beautifully presented original features and single-fronted stone facade
– Two double bedrooms
– Entertainer’s patio to landscaped, secure rear yard
– Large galley-style kitchen
– Efficient split R/C
– Separate laundry
– Off-street parking for at least two cars
– Walking distance from public transport for easy access to city and coast
– Close to a range of shopping options, including Mitcham Square and Unley Shopping Centre
– Moments from some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges, including Cabra Dominican College, Walford Anglican School for Girls and Westbourne Park Primary School
CT Reference – 5453/772
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,761.30 pa
SA Water Rates – $192.40 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $166.40 pa
Land Size – 385m² approx.
Year Built – 1910
Total Build area – 140m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hawthorn, then we can help you.