Auction Date: Saturday 1st June 2013 at 10am (unless sold prior)
Price Guide: $595,000
Updated Flexible Family Home.
Arguably considered one of Magill’s best streets, with shady street trees lining the Grove and positioned adjacent Penfold Park with its playground and tennis courts, the ideal hang out for weekend picnics and suburban soccer matches. This generous double storey home offers plenty for the growing family with space to work, rest and play.
Some of what we love about this property:
– 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
– Separate study or 5th bedroom
– Flexible master suite, upstairs or down
– 2.5 bathrooms, one upstairs, one down and a downstairs powder room
– Brand new kitchen with dishwasher, pantry & servery
– Separate dining area well connected to the back yard
– 3 separate living areas, perfect to zone off kids and adults
– Large light filled family room with built in entertainment unit
– Casual games, rumpus room or ‘go crazy’ kid zone
– Upstairs living space with views of the glowing setting sun and autumn colour
– Brand new carpet throughout
– Most surfaces have had a coat of paint or two
– Ducted cooling throughout
– Three r/cycle split system air cons & two gas heaters
– Lock up double garage with roller doors
– Single carport, tool shed and easy care grounds
– Multiple off street parking options including a spot for a caravan, trailer or boat
– 822 sqm of land, lush and leafy and screened from the street
– 8,100 litres of rainwater tank plumbed to the toilets and laundry
– Large paved verandah – perfect entertaining space or multi car covered parking
– Rear courtyard and paved patio with budding Wisteria vine
– A very flexible home and floor plan from the bedrooms and living spaces to the copious amount of covered parking options.
This highly desirable Eastern suburb is so close to Magill Road and The Norwood Parade with their great mix of contemporary shopping and dining facilities. Highly regarded schools and colleges such as Pembroke, Norwood Morialta and St Peters Girls are close by while popular Magill Primary is just a minutes or two’s walk round the corner and so is Uni SA’s Magill campus. The City centre is only a 15 minute drive away too and the area enjoys excellent public transport on several different bus routes. Parks and reserves are dotted throughout the suburb with the much loved Romalo Reserve and Penfold Park with its public tennis courts and playground almost adjacent. Abundant native birdlife is everywhere along with the occasional visiting koala or two!
Please view the video tour link for another perspective.
C/T – 5618/218
Council – Burnside
Zoning – RPA4 Residential Magill (Romalo)
Council Rates – $1,150.00 pa approx.
SA Water – $300.29 pq approx.
ES Levy – $102.00 pa approx.
House Built – 1964
Land Size – 822 sqm approx. with 22.86m frontage
Looking to sell in MAGILL?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
MAGILL, then we can help you.