Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
What a treat you are in for when you inspect this treasure. Perfectly located on a corner block and sitting on 1093sqm, this 1970’s light filled home is as groovy as they come!
This solid brick, architecturally designed split level home features exposed beams, timber floors, large windows, two spacious living areas and a sparkling inground pool. The newly renovated kitchen, bathrooms and laundry have been designed and executed with both style and quality in mind. This gorgeous family home will surprise and delight at every turn.
What we love about this home:
– Spacious master bedroom with new carpets, built in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite
– Superb sunken light filled living room with weatherboard feature wall flows through to dining area, kitchen and outdoor alfresco entertaining
– Fabulous floor to ceiling built in buffet adjacent to dining area
– Wonderful family friendly kitchen with stone benchtops Miele integrated dishwasher, 900cm electric oven, gas cook top, loads of storage and direct access to the rear garden
– Fully renovated immaculate family bathroom with weatherboard feature wall, matte black tapware, tiled floor and shower
– Bedroom two & three are both spacious have new carpets and built in robes.
– Amazing timber panelled family room with tiled floor, built in bar and views over the swimming pool
– Bedroom four offers space galore and with an adjacent powder room is the perfect teenage retreat
– Split system reverse cycle aircon in living room and master bedroom
– Vulcan electric heating in both living and downstairs family room
– Outdoor decked relaxation area with built in day bed adjacent to the salt chlorinated swimming pool
– Zoned for Glen Osmond Primary School , Glenunga International High School and very close to Seymour College
– Very near to the historic Beaumont walking trails
– Just a short drive to the Frewville and Burnside shopping precincts
Set on the High side of Gill Terrace, this home offers beautiful views from every window and from the front porch, the twinkling lights of the CBD
Just fifteen minutes from Adelaide city center and ten minutes to Stirling, this home is sensationally located to enjoy the best of both city and country life.
Don’t miss this one!
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Glen Osmond?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glen Osmond, then we can help you.