Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
The complete family home that gets better with every step…
Offers Close Tue, 1st Mar – 1pm (usp)
Built by its current owners of 48 years, this impeccably presented 4-bedroom home is all about creating the best kind of memories on a near-flat parcel spanning some 1845sqm, saving its tranquil, crowd-pleasing best for last. Extended several times on its journey to becoming the most versatile of family havens. This split-level solid brick home considers every mood and occasion, including epic Christmas lunches under the huge pavilion and tense 3-setters on its synthetic grass tennis court.
So serene you could be anywhere, what carves out its own world is in fact just no more than 10 minutes from Mitcham Square, making the highly sought after Monalta Estate the best of many worlds. It’s time to make the best memories of all.
• Ultra-flexible floorplan with subtly split levels, four internal living zones
• Solid brick construction on engineered pier beam foundations with clay tile roof
• 10-feet ceilings to main living areas
• Fully ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Floodlighting to full size tennis court
• Bar to rear rumpus/games room
• Huge 82sqm alfresco pavilion
• Two bathrooms
• Spotted gum timber floors
• Storage galore
• Separate storage shed
• Beautifully presented grounds with automatic watering system
• Double carport and solid lock-up garage with remote entry
• Perfectly positioned on a quiet street amongst other beautiful homes
• Less than 10 minutes from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
• Walking distance from Belair National Park, Hannaford Park and Monalta Drive Playground
• 11km from the CBD
CT Reference – 5228/738
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,925.45 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $200.06 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $166.70 pa approx.
Land Size – 1845m² approx.
Year Built – 1973
Total Build area – 345m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Belair, then we can help you.