Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
City-fringe symmetrical villa with business and pleasure in mind
Offer accepted prior to closing deadline. Opens cancelled. Apologies for any invconvenience.
Holding prized pride of place in Eastwood’s ‘Light Industrial’ zone, this symmetrical bluestone character villa could at any time be a place from which to reside, run a business, or do both (STCC), all within a leisurely stroll of Adelaide’s CBD. Extended in just 2010 to add open-plan living to its whisper quiet rear, this beautifully presented 4-bedroom charmer has, since 1987, been home to consulting rooms with the inviting warmth that only polished timber floors, high ceilings, fireplaces and sheer time can create.
Whatever it is to you, there is no denying the enviable lifestyle and convenience it affords on the cusp of Glen Osmond Road’s cafes, the boundless Victoria Park, Foodland Frewville and the city itself – without ever having to reverse the car out of your driveway.
• Flexible floorplan with four large bedrooms, formal lounge room and open-plan rear
• Modern open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Oversized main bathroom with tub and walk-in shower
• Second bathroom and separate laundry to extension
• Impeccably preserved and presented original features
• Neatly presented landscaped gardens
• Off-street parking for at least two – three cars
• Two street parking permits (available on application)
• Zoned for Glenunga International High and Parkside Primary Schools
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5137/273
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,791.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $230.40 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $193.65 pa approx.
Land Size – 423m² approx.
Year Built – 1880
Total Build area – 230m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Eastwood, then we can help you.