Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
RENOVATED SANDSTONE CHARACTER COTTAGE WITH NORTH FACING REAR ASPECT ON A QUIET NO THROUGH ROAD
AUCTION Sat 29 Feb at 10am (usp)
Set in this highly desirable locale and positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning sandstone fronted cottage, circa 1910 has been lovingly renovated and extended whilst retaining elegant period features throughout. Presenting formal and informal living options and a versatile floorplan flowing effortlessly from the entrance hallway to three generous bedrooms and centrally located formal lounge with feature fireplace. Rear extension comprising of a renovated family bathroom, separate laundry, study nook and open plan dining adjacent the impressive gourmet kitchen with a plethora of bench and cupboard space, Essastone island bench, quality SMEG appliances and Bi-fold doors perfectly connecting indoors with outdoors for seamless entertaining overlooking the established gardens.
Offering an ultra-convenient lifestyle with walking distance to Henry Codd Reserve and an abundance of cafes, eateries and shopping amenities along Unley Road and easy access to Duthy Street and King William Road. Convenient access to the CBD with public transport links nearby and positioned to enjoy excellent public and private schooling options, including zoned for Parkside Primary School and Glenunga International High School and a short distance away from Goodwood Primary School and Mitcham Girls High School.
– Arched entrance hallway with character features throughout including polished timber flooring, leadlight and lofty ceilings
– Generous formal lounge with feature fireplace and decorative surrounds, picture rail and cornices
– Entertainers kitchen with a plethora of bench and cupboard space, LED lighting, Essastone island bench and quality SMEG stainless steel appliances
– Open plan dining area featuring ceiling fan, split system air-conditioning and Bi-fold doors connecting the kitchen and garden for seamless entertaining
– North facing tranquil rear garden with undercover entertaining area, enjoying beautiful views of nearby trees
– Three double bedrooms, two with contemporary floor-to-ceiling built in robes
– Modern bathroom with Picasso tiling and separate shower and bath, additional separate second toilet
– Full sized laundry with built-in storage space
– Study nook with built-in desk and storage
– Off-street undercover parking under carport behind closed gates
– Premium comforts include ducted zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning, Bosch instant hot water, NBN, garden shed and more
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.