Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Make Millswood a reality with a resplendent character home that asks little of you in return
Auction Sat, 25th Nov – 10am (usp)
Just when you think Millswood might just be out of reach, this semi-detached C1930s character home comes along with its flexible floorplan, up to three bedrooms, charming original features, gorgeous gardens and more than enough room to entertain, as if to say, “you really can have it all, exactly where you wanted it”.
If you want high ceilings, polished hardwood floors, an ensuited master bedroom, fully-equipped kitchen at the head of rear open-plan living, the luxury of an additional living zone, ample off-street parking and a rear garden setting with a summer-ready vine-covered pergola and inch perfect lawns…
You can stop the search right here and start living the perfect city-fringe lifestyle, just a walk or short pedal from Goodwood Road’s buzzing cafe/bar scene, Orphanage Park, St Thomas School and King William Road beyond. Out of reach, no more.
Features we love…
– Beautifully presented original home with Art Deco roses, high ceilings and timber floors
– Flexible floorplan with up to three bedrooms
– Bedroom two features adjoining living/sitting zone
– Two-way main bathroom/ensuite
– Super-functional solid timber kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of storage
– Large separate laundry
– Loads of storage throughout the house
– Set back from its leafy, pin-drop-quiet street for extra peace and privacy
– Lock-up carport and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Two undercover entertaining zones to landscaped rear gardens
– Garden/tool shed
– Walking distance from public transport
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5259/273
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1784.15 pa
SA Water Rates – $220.03 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $193.60 pa
Land Size – 528m² approx.
Year Built – 1930
Total Build area – 202m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.