Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Thrive in a C1900 city-fringe beauty with pool and a penchant for wowing a crowd
After nurturing the same family for 27 years, it’s your turn to thrive in this C1900 return verandah character home with multiple extensions, second level, periodic updates, solar heated pool, JAG kitchen and wood-fire pizza oven to make it the ultimate entertainer on a prized south-north corner parcel, just a five-minute walk from King William Road’s famous delights.
The prettiest picture from the street and flawlessly presented throughout its light-filled and supremely flexible 4-5 bedroom interior, the way this boundless home flows smoothly from its timeless original section to the open-plan rear and out to the alfresco patio is something to savour.
Swing open the bi-fold doors, take your proofed pizza dough from the fridge, grab the pool towels, ring your besties, fire up the outdoor BBQ and celebrate a home with summer on its mind, ‘forever’ written all over it and prime position on the city’s most sought-after fringe.
Features we love…
– Supremely flexible dual-level floorplan with multiple living zones
– Impeccably presented inside and out
– Starring JAG kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dual ovens, induction cooktop and servery window to outdoor kitchen/BBQ
– Beautifully preserved and presented original home with polished timber floors and high ceilings
– Ultra-modern sky-lit ensuite with polished concrete floors and walk-in robe
– Striking concrete-style tiled floors to rear family room/extension
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Alarm system
– Large fully-tiled solar heated pool
– Carport, electronic gated entry and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Inch-perfect landscaped gardens and secure rear yard with automatic watering system
– Walking distance from bus and tram line
– Just a 5-minute drive from the CBD
– Walking distance from Hyde Park’s renowned restaurants, salons and boutiques
CT Reference – 5382/104
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $3,803.10 pa
SA Water Rates – $385.04 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $356.15 pa
Land Size – 613m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 371m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Goodwood, then we can help you.