Stylish to its core and astutely configured to afford year-round comfort at a lower cost, this bespoke 2019-built lesson in thoughtful design lives up to its enviable address on the brink of Ridge Park. From the architectural angles of its head-turning facade and the 5m-long kitchen island to the soaring 4m-high ceilings of its north-facing open-plan heart, this solar-powered residence entertains with purpose, embraces the natural environment and carves out its own private world you’ll never want to leave.
If there’s a suburb that will pry you away from a home you love, it’s Myrtle Bank. Just a few steps from that park and public transport, you can go for a walk before heading off to nearby Burnside Village, The Parade or the city beyond. Everything you’ll ever need in the prized Glenunga International High School zone. Special is an understatement.
• Huge central living zone with open-plan kitchen and partnering north-facing alfresco zone/courtyard
• Stunning kitchen with huge island, stone benchtops, storage high and low and Smeg appliances – including a 110cm freestanding Victoria oven
• Clever floorplan allocates the master bedroom to its own wing
• Master bedroom boasts Tasmanian oak feature wall, walk-in robe and fully tiled en-suite
• Stone freestanding bath to main bathroom and stone basins/vanities throughout
• Expansive windows/glass doors and soaring ceilings bring light in and create smooth flow outside
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Powerful solar system (24 panels) for reduced energy bills
• Striking, ultra-modern facade
• Solid timber (brush box) flooring
• Extensive under-home storage
• Large separate laundry
• Delightful rear garden with workshop, pavilion, auto watering system and a chef’s veggie garden
• Fully alarmed
• Double garage with remote access and internal entry
• Also zoned for Glen Osmond Primary School
• A short drive from Seymour, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
CT Reference – 6188/790
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,371.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $264.78 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $224.20 pa approx.
Land Size – 450m² approx.
Year Built – 2019
Total Build area – 238m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Myrtle Bank, then we can help you.