Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
The architectural entertainer with a secret passage to the beach
Open inspection by appointment
Architecturally cast to nurture a family with rare flexibility and entertain like few can thanks to its games room, home theatre, pool, spa and a pavilion with piped music and outdoor kitchen; the only thing better than being in this luxurious one-of-a-kind home is walking to the beach through its back gate.
What is imposing, yet understated, from the street suddenly reveals a bold mix of raked timber-clad ceilings, soaring feature walls and boundless spaces forged to create seamless flow across multiple light-filled levels, inside and out.
Its architectural flair is matched by its supreme functionality, giving a family the freedom to grow into – and never out of – a home adorned with modern creature comforts, the highest quality fixtures and finishes, and an aesthetic that will continue to stand the test of time.
Enviably placed in the tightly held Tennyson Heights Estate, the family can be relaxing by the pool one minute and walking the dog on the beach the next. A lifestyle like no other, just moments from the likes of Grange Beach, Henley Square and Adelaide’s best golf courses. This is the one.
• Boundless open-plan living with cathedral ceilings, terrace balcony and starring kitchen
• Kitchen features stone benchtops and the full suite of Miele appliances
• En-suite bathroom and dressing room to master bedroom
• Bar to expansive snooker/games room
• Outdoor kitchen includes built-in speaker system, Waldorf BBQ, fridge, ice machine, TV, wall-mounted TV and electric shutters
• Solar heated salt-chlorinated pool and spa
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Gas hot water system
• Ducted vacuuming
• Storage galore
• Large separate laundry
• Security alarm, CCTV and video intercom
• Double garage with remote Panelift entry and internal access
• Off-street parking for four cars in total
• Close to a range of schools and shopping options, including Westfield West Lakes
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5235/449
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates – $3,844.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $314.90 pa approx.
Land Size – 682m² approx.
Year Built – 1989
Total Build area – 398m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tennyson, then we can help you.