Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
As far as character homes go, this one is hard to ignore. This Circa 1925 double brick bungalow nestled in a quiet suburban pocket, is packed with all of the original features you would expect to see from this era. While the 3m ceilings, ornate cornicing, picture rails, timber floorboards and open fireplaces all add to the charm of this pretty home, its generous 760sqm block size offers plenty of space to expand the home further to suit your needs.
With plenty of room for off street parking, this home also offers undercover parking for 4 cars, hosting both a double oversized secure garage with excellent storage at the rear of the home, and a double carport on the side.
A sensational location for both public and private schooling, proximity to the CBD, The Parade at Norwood and with easy access to public transport on nearby Magill Rd.
What we love about this home.
– Spacious Master bedroom with timber floorboards and open fireplace
– Bedroom 2 with timber floorboards and open fireplace
– Bedroom 3/ Formal lounge is generous in size with open fireplace
– Freshly updated family bathroom
– Updated kitchen with timber benchtops, subway tiled splash backs, large walk in pantry, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and Emilia 900mm electric oven with 5 burner gas cooktop
– Family living at rear hosting r/c air con wall unit and Vulcan gas heater
– French doors opening from living to large undercover alfresco entertaining space
– Oversized, insulated, double garage with ceiling fan, dimmable lights, plenty of storage with a remote control tilt-a-door
– 2270 Litre rainwater tank
– Huge rear garden
– Plenty of room for caravan and boat storage
– Cubby house
– 4 undercover carparks with room for a further 4 cars off street
– Zoned for Trinity Gardens Primary and Norwood International High Schools and just minutes from a variety of prestigious private schooling.
A fabulous opportunity exists to make this one your forever home. Don’t miss it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
St Morris, then we can help you.