Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Tranquil family living with a bright future all mapped out in a prized school zone
Re-released due to Contract failure.
Rolling out a zoned pass to Glenunga International High and Linden Park Primary Schools where Adelaide’s prestigious eastern suburbs meet the foothills, this dynamic courtyard home welcomes young families to leisure-seeking downsizers with a serene embrace and a bright future all mapped out.
Following an elongated footprint, the way this flexible home gives the bay-windowed master bedroom its own wing, inhales natural light through its central courtyard, and unfurls spacious split-level living at its tranquil rear is something to savour.
The sum of its solar-powered parts is a move-in-ready home that entertains all year round – inside and out – and makes the city feel like two words away, all just a pause from the likes of Burnside Village, Seymour College, the hiking trails of Waterfall Gully and so much more.
– Neatly presented throughout
– Lock-up garage and additional off-street parking in front
– Flexible floorplan with multiple living zones to rear
– Alfresco patio/pavilion to tranquil rear gardens
– Ensuited master bedroom
– Bill-slashing 3KW solar system
– Super-functional kitchen with Asko dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Laundry doubles up as a butler’s pantry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
– Engineered timber floors throughout
– Loads of storage throughout, including built-in robes to bedrooms
– Established low-care gardens
– High ceilings throughout
– Walking distance from public transport
– Just 12 minutes from the CBD
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Beaumont, then we can help you.