With its 180-degree terrace view over the famous Adelaide Oval and Torrens River precinct, what saves its best for the bright lights of the night spans some 80sqm of internal living – making this executive-style one-bedroom apartment on the 10th floor of the Embassy the logical choice to live in or let out. The exclusive access to the lap pool, spa, gym, sauna and more is yours, as expected. What will surprise you is just how spacious the living zone and bedroom wing really feel – both stretching from front to back, full of natural light and ending in that view.
It all starts on North Terrace and the buzzing doorstep of the newly redeveloped Sky City and Festival Centre, ensuring you – or your short to long term tenants – can soak up the city’s most electric corner with not much more than a push of an elevator’s button.
– Ready to live in or let out on AirBnb
– Free-flowing living with tiled dining zone and open-plan kitchen
– Granite benchtops, breakfast bar and Smeg appliances to kitchen
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Large north-facing balcony
– Resort-style master wing with built-in robes and ensuite with spa bath
– Very secure with swipe card access, video intercom and 24-hour reception
– Great use of space – with European-style laundry
– Carpark leasing available
– Just a short walk from Adelaide Train Station and bus and tram stops on North Terrace
CT Reference – 5859/111
Year Built – 2001
Total Build area – 90 m² approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.