Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Beautiful stone fronted 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home with dual living areas and dining space. Undercover outdoor entertaining, drive through double carport to 6x6m workshop in the large backyard. Attractive gardens, walk to school and shops.
What we love about the property;
• Freshly painted and brand-new carpets
• Welcoming front entry with closet for your coats
• Front living room has ceiling fan, and leads through to dining
• Formal dining area, set between living room and kitchen
• The rear living room enjoys a slow combustion heater ceiling fan and sliding door access to the verandah
• Spacious galley style kitchen with large fridge space, walk in pantry, glass splashback, all electric appliances including stainless steel Rangehood and dishwasher, oven, and glass halogen cooktop. Kitchen is located in centre of the home, with window servery option to the outdoor entertainment area
• Main bedroom is at the front of the home with walk in ‘robe, ceiling fan, updated ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, shower, corner vanity toilet, plus underfloor heating
• Bedroom 2 leads off the hallway, is very large with ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe.
• Separated by sliding cavity door in separate wing are bedrooms 3 and 4. both with built-in robes and ceiling fans. Bedroom three is huge. Bedroom four is a good size, has a northerly aspect and has a tiled floor. Perfect for a home office as well.
• Sparkling family bathroom with vanity area, linen press, bath, shower, separate toilet
• Large laundry at the back of the home with plenty of built-in storage and bench space, sliding door access straight to the backyard.
• Several skylights throughout the home make sure there’s plenty of natural light
• Led lights throughout
• Home built in 1997 by Fairmont Homes
• Situated opposite the Mount compass golf course. This property has nice wide frontage, and charming street appeal with a stone fronted façade
• Well-established, garden and lawns at the front, and extra wide pattern paved concrete driveway that leads to the 2-car carport, which is extra wide for bonus store area, plus drive through bitumen driveway all the way to rear yard and workshop. Front carport has auto roller doors plus rear roller door is electric
• Space at front for caravan
• Welcoming front verandah leads to both the front door and the personal access door to the carport
• 8 x 5 meter all year ’round outdoor entertainment area with pulldown shade blinds and dwarf walls
• 6 x 6m workshop with concrete floor, power and lights plus two 3 x 3m garden sheds and woodshed
• Great big backyard with handcrafted stone retaining walls lawns, well established gardens, and a nice stand of small gumtrees. The rear property is small acre native bushland, ensuring privacy and plenty of bird life
• Pull up bars for some exercise or fun for the kids
• The tiled roof has been restored and repainted
• Mains power plus 1.9KW solar panels with high feed in tariff
• Mains water plus 16,000L rainwater plumbed to home
• Mains sewer
• NBN internet
• Daikin, reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and both living rooms
• Heat pump, hot water service
• 650m to golf club and The Range restaurant
• 1.3km to Mount Compass area school
• 1.6km to shopping centre
• 14km to Willunga
• 20km to world class McLaren Vale wine region
• 25km to Victor Harbor
• 58km to Adelaide CBD
Come and explore all the Mount Compass country township and community has to offer. Area school, shopping centre, cafes, eateries, Tavern and The Range restaurant, Doctor, Chemist and more plus fabulous sporting facilities. This beautiful home and garden are immaculately presented, all you need to do is book your removalist. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Compass, then we can help you.