No longer available – offer accepted
Large city fringe townhouse built in 2012, beautifully presented and designed for low maintenance living in an excellent location, just a minute to the CBD. With large and bright open living, 3 bedrooms plus nursery bedroom or study, it offers garaging and parking for 3 cars, together with an enclosed entertainer’s courtyard.
What we love about this property:
* Near new contemporary construction
* Well maintained and neutrally styled
* Bright and open living, lots of natural light
* Excellent suburb and quiet location
* Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in
* Fully ducted cycle climate control
* Alarm system and gated street frontage
* Drive-thru garaging and off-street parking
* Sliding caf� style doors to entertainers’ pergola
* Close to Queen St and Hawker St precincts
* Adjacent Bowden Village
A great opportunity to buy in a city fringe area that is ever increasing in popularity and demand; the Bowden Village project nearby ensures continual upgrades in infrastructure and amenities, further supported by great cafes and eateries springing up nearby. This home offers everything for buyers who need near city living in a quiet family area that has undergone significant rejuvenation and investment. Please call for further information or see inspection times when posted.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Brompton, then we can help you.