Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Stylish modern property is picture-perfect in Plympton
under contract prior to closing deadline
Sleek and stylish modern living quietly set back from the street will have first-time buyers, young couples and even growing families singing the praises of this full-feature property conveniently positioned arm’s reach to… well, everything! From local public and private schools, handy shopping precincts, the vibrant Jetty Road and Glenelg Beach a quick 6-minutes from your door and the CBD in less than 10-minutes – 10D Birkalla Terrace has excellent everyday convenience in spades.
Whether relaxed, simple living is your intent or fun indoor-outdoor entertaining is more on the agenda, the open-plan ground floor with stone-topped designer kitchen and seamless extension to a paved and private alfresco is picture-perfect, while a soft-carpeted second floor sees a master bedroom spilling with natural light and deluxe ensuite, two good-sized bedrooms and central designer bathroom to round off both beautiful function and form to what is a superb property in this incredibly convenient location.
Features we love…
• Gleaming designer kitchen with stone bench tops and breakfast bar for quick eats, stainless dishwasher and gas stove top, and sleek timber-look cabinetry
• Generous master bedroom with lots of natural light, soft carpets, WIR and deluxe en-suite
• 2 additional bedrooms, both good size and both with BIRs
• Stylish main bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiling, separate bath and shower
• Ducted AC throughout for year-round climate comfort as well as ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Floating timber floors, ambient downlighting and light-filled open-plan entertaining extending to a neat and tidy outdoor alfresco
• Compact ground floor laundry and guest WC
• Double car garage and understairs storage
• A stone’s throw to your local Coles and Aldi or 5-minutes to the bustling Kmart Kurralta Park
• Close to public transport, walking tracks, and both public and private schools
• Only 6-minutes to Glenelg and a quick 10-minutes to Adelaide CBD
CT Reference – 6217/96
Council – City of West Torrens
Council Rates – $1,068.50 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $156.73 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $131.70 pa approx.
Land Size – 136m² approx.
Year Built – 2018
Total Build area – 166m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Plympton, then we can help you.