Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1920 bungalow with a triple frontage and twice the charm
Set on a corner block to carve out three frontages on a distinct parcel of some 710sqm; if Everard Park is the hidden city fringe gem you never knew you wanted, this C1920 bungalow is the family treasure you’ve been looking for.
With that rare orientation comes dual access to this substantial home headlined by its neatly presented period features, strong bones, bundles of natural light, bill-slashing solar panels and a nimble floorplan with up to three bedrooms and the scope to recast or extend.
Made of just 13 streets and tucked away in a leafy pocket near the likes of Forestville, Millswood and Goodwood, Everard Park is a secret worth keeping, just 10 minutes from the CBD and a moment from a range of quality schools and shopping precincts.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed on arguably Everard Park’s most attractive street, opposite the local park/playground
– Beautifully presented original bungalow with polished timber floors, refurbished original fireplaces and lofty decorative ceilings
– Three bedrooms, one with a dressing room and and another with a separate study area
– Dishwasher, gas cooktop and stone benchtops to kitchen
– Lock-up carport, workshop and garage
– Dual car access, secure rear yard and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Ducted heating/cooling
– Powerful 5KW solar system for reduced energy bills
– Loads of storage and large separate laundry with second w/c
– Established low-care gardens
– Just 3 kms from the CBD and 6 kms from Glenelg
– Walking distance from access to both tram and bus public transport
– Zoned for Adelaide and Adelaide Botanic High Schools
– Moments from Unley Swimming Centre, the cafes of Goodwood Road and Unley Shopping Centre
CT Reference – 5507/763
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,418.10 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $164.75 pa
Land Size – 710m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area -251m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Everard Park, then we can help you.