This is the dream home and location for any growing family where the kids can safely walk to a choice of excellent schools, join the lifesaving club, play their favourite sport, spend their days on the beach with their friends or just kick the footy in the back yard. Perfectly located in a gorgeous street surrounded by other quality homes and offers a flexible floor plan with a northern aspect for sun filled family living.
Built in 1999, solid brick with concrete flooring between the levels – unheard of these days – four bedrooms, two living zones plus home office and multiple living areas for entertaining the whole neighbourhood should you so desire. Walk to the beach, Henley Square, public transport metres away, airport 10 minutes, city 15 and the list goes on. You are going to love this one.
What we love about this home
– Filled with natural northern light with garden and tree aspect from every window
– Extra large double auto garage with drive through access, 3.8kw solar, cabinetry throughout by JAG
– Exception build quality, vaulted ceiling, parquetry flooring, plush carpets, easy care tiles
– Formal / informal living areas, kitchen/living/dine interconnect with two sets of French doors that opens to the covered alfresco and massive lawn/garden – perfect for family living and entertaining.
– Front lounge and office enjoy a garden aspect and can be closed off from the rest of the home
– Executive kitchen by Jag Kitchens with granite bench tops, Euro beach timber cabinetry, Miele semi integrated dishwasher, fan forced oven, gas cook top, appliance cupboard and loads of storage
– Large open plan dining and living with gas Rinnai log fire, additional ducted heat/cool throughout
– Four carpeted bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe. Two additional rooms are north facing double bedrooms upstairs with storage and share a family bathroom with deep bath, separate shower, vanity, and toilet. Fourth bedroom is on the ground floor with additional bathroom next to the laundry.
– Large separate laundry with a wall of storage and glass door has access to the drying area
– Big alfresco area with gas point for the barbeque, sandstone pavers and north facing, just gorgeous!
– White plantation shutters dress the downstairs windows and has vaulted ceilings and a security alarm
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.