Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Massive Millswood character property offers an updated canvas to truly transform
Offers Close Tue, 6th Dec – 12pm (usp)
Tightly held and for good reason, the enormous allotments known to this exclusive pocket of Millswood are right on the border of Hyde Park with the café-culture strip of King William Road quite literally around the corner, this sprawling 808m² (approx.) property is undoubtedly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
With all the grand hallmark features of a character home such as solid timbers floors, ornate fretwork, soaring ceilings, stunning formal lounge and dining, and hugely spacious bedrooms, you’ll also find a rear and dual level extension that give this incredible property welcome functionality for the modern household. A galley kitchen with thick stone bench top and endless timber-clad cabinetry, generous open entertaining and family area perfectly framed by floor-to-ceiling views of a never-ending botanical backyard, and superb upstairs loft/third bedroom with en-suite and property-wide balcony capturing inner-suburb treetop views – there exists a wonderful footprint here to update and uplift to your needs.
If your sights are set higher then allow the huge block size to indulge limitless redesign possibilities and truly transform 11 Lanor Avenue into the family home of your dreams (STPC). Offering a lifestyle few suburbs can beat, enjoy being a stone’s throw to Saint Thomas or Goodwood Primary, zoned for Unley High, the exclusive shopping precincts of Goodwood Road, Hyde Park and Unley all at arm’s reach, and all this with the CBD an astonishing 2.4km from your front door.
Features we love…
• Gorgeous character home with soaring ceilings, solid timber floors, and formal lounge and dining with in-built cupboards and spilling with natural light
• Wide galley-style kitchen with thick cut stone benches, loads of timber cabinetry and cupboards, feature lighting, electric cook top and stainless oven
• Light-filled and large master bedroom with en-suite
• Good-sized second bedroom with BIRs
• Lofty second level extension/third bedroom with pitched ceiling, new carpets, en-suite and new timber balcony with stunning treetop views
• Functional main bathroom and separate laundry
• New ducted AC throughout and solar panel system for low energy bills
• Lush front and back yards bursting with established trees and gardens, and handy garden shed
• Large garage with side by side parking utilising the rear laneway access, plus a 4 car carport to the side of the home
• Walking distance to King William Road’s list of great cafés, restaurants and boutique shopping
• Close to shopping, amenities and entertainment along Goodwood and Unley Roads
• Moments from Saint Thomas and Goodwood Primary as well as zoned for Unley High
• Only 2.4km or 5-minutes to Adelaide CBD
CT Reference – 5702/106
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $3,205.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $343.46 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $309.35 pa approx.
Land Size – 808m² approx.
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 330m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.