Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
CHARMING CHARACTER BUNGALOW IN FAMILY FRIENDLY SETTING
AUCTION Sat 7 Dec at 11.30am (usp)
Presenting a harmonious blend of retained period features and modern enhancements, this highly desirable character residence is nestled on a generous allotment of 696sqm (approx) and whilst beautifully maintained and ready for family living as is, it also offers exceptional potential to further enhance and extend (STCC). Set behind its character woven crimped wire front fence and picturesque façade, offering immaculate family living interiors including open plan kitchen and meals seamlessly integrating to the outdoor entertaining area and generous rear grounds.
An ultra-convenient locale positioned close to an abundance of boutique shopping including Cumberland Park shopping centre and many quality eateries and conveniences along East Avenue, with Goodwood and King William Roads all easily accessible. Surrounded by a desirable selection of schooling options, zoned for Westbourne Primary School and moments by foot to Cabra Dominican College, whilst a short drive from Walford Girls and Scotch College.
– Ornate ceilings, cornices and polished timber flooring
– Inviting arched entrance hall flowing to functional family-friendly floorplan
– Carpeted family lounge area towards rear of the home adjacent to the kitchen
– Well-equipped kitchen with excellent storage and ample bench space
– Dual sink, Miele dishwasher, La Germania 900mm Oven with five burner gas stovetop, Seagull IV water purification system
– Meals area opening through western cedar door to paved outdoor entertaining area with electric awning
– Generous master bedroom with domed ceiling and built-in robe
– Two further light filled bedrooms with built-in robes, second with feature fireplace
– Updated family bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower
– Internal laundry featuring ample storage and benchtop with easily external access and additional w/c
– Double undercover carport with remote roller door and easy internal access
– Spacious insulated garage at rear of home for up to two additional vehicles and exceptional storage
– Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, separate air conditioning to garage
– Fronius 6.6kw Grid Feed Solar PV System
– Landscaped rear grounds with fruit trees, 15,000 litre rainwater tank
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.