Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A classic beauty with contemporary comforts in a special locale
Offers Close Tue, 14th Feb – 1pm (usp)
A pretty picture dressed in white on the high side of peaceful and pristine Pitcairn Avenue, number 11 is a charming example of the colonial home, impeccably presented across the nine main rooms that make it ideal for many walks and stages of life.
Featuring a bevy of living zones to go with its four large bedrooms and a study for good measure, there’s a space for every mood and family member – none more appealing than the updated eat-in kitchen with sage cabinetry, 900mm oven and a vintage aesthetic in keeping with the home’s 1960s origins. A space for everyone.
Whether it’s the high ceilings, polished timber floors, plethora of storage, bill busting solar system or the double garage of the low-care and landscaped rear yard, the details count for everything in this move-in-ready home on the cusp of some of Adelaide’s most esteemed colleges.
Features we love…
• Flexible floorplan with large living zones to front and rear
• Loads of storage, including built-in robes to two bedrooms
• Ducted evaporative cooling and split R/C
• Powerful 6.5KW solar system
• Double brick construction
• Impeccably presented inside and out
• Night activated security lighting
• Large separate laundry
• Electronic gated entry to secure rear yard and double garage/workshop
• Ideally placed in lower Urrbrae, just moments from Burnside Village and Mitcham Square
• Zoned for Highgate Primary and Unley High Schools
• Close to Mercedes, Scotch and Seymour Colleges
CT Reference – 5226/254
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $3,107.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $293.89 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $262.20 pa approx.
Land Size – 845m² approx.
Year Built – 1964
Total Build area – 299m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Urrbrae, then we can help you.