Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Nicely elevated and enjoying views over the nature reserve across the road is this 3 bedroom, 2 living, 1 bathroom home. Situated on a large allotment of 677sqm. Located a short distance to shops, schools and all facilities and is currently tenanted at $350pw.
What We Love About The Property;
• Open plan kitchen/dining room
• Ceiling fans and ducted heating and cooling to all rooms
• Huge living room with brick feature fireplace and lovely tree-top views
• Kitchen has ample bench and storage space with overhead cupboards, electric stove and water filter
• Bedrooms 1 and 2 both have ceiling fans and built-in ‘robes
• Bedroom 3 has a ceiling fan and sliding door access to the rear verandah, also ideal as a work from home space
• Family bathroom has bathtub, vanity, shower with glass screen and a convenient separate toilet
• Laundry has storage space, trough and outdoor access
• Long concrete driveway with parking space multiple vehicles, boat or trailer
• Automatic roller for carport which can accommodate 2 small or 1 large vehicle
• Rear paved area with undercover BBQ area
• Lawned area at the rear for kids ands pets to play
• Low maintenance gardens
• Small garden shed
• Mains power, water, sewer and gas
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• 8 panel Solar system for reduced power bills
This well-constructed brick home is the perfect first home or investment. Situated on a quiet street only a short distance from all amenities, opposite a reserve with a lovely tree-top outlook, the location is fantastic. The current lease is until 8/2024 at $350pw. Come and check it out-your gonna love it!
Certificate of Title – 5319/899
Council – Onkaparinga
Zoning – HDN – Housing Diversity Neighbourhood
Year Built – 1970
Land Size – 677sqm
Total Build area – tba
Council Rates – tba
SA Water Rates – tba
Emergency Services Levy – tba
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Morphett Vale, then we can help you.