Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Set back from its tree-lined street to highlight its wide frontage and gorgeous sandstone façade, if this character bungalow doesn’t ooze everything that makes Clarence Park so charming – and sought after – we don’t know what does. The charm continues inside this light-filled home with freshly polished floor boards, high ornate ceilings, big rooms and a stylishly sympathetic open-plan extension that adds another layer of flexibility and forges a bright perspective of a large yard with rear access from Henry Lane.
There is room for further additions (STPC) – and a pool too – just as there’s room to breathe and move around this family friendly suburb with parks/reserves, public transport, quality schools, shopping options and both the city and sea on speed dial. Make the call.
• Flexible floorplan with the option for multiple living zones
• Super-functional kitchen with dishwasher and loads of storage
• Beautifully preserved original features, including fireplaces
• Large separate laundry
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Alfresco patio/pergola to rear yard
• Off-street parking and potential for rear garaging accessed via Henry Lane to the rear (STPC)
• Move-in ready for you or your tenants
• Walking distance from Cabra Dominican College, Cumberland Park shopping precinct and Goodlife Health Club
• Moments from the cafes and cinema of Goodwood Road
• Zoned for the very-reputable Westbourne Park Primary and Unley High School
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL – Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via the property link below:
CT Reference – 5911/548
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,931.15pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $228.38pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $191.85 pa approx.
Land Size – 745m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 210m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.