Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Set in an ideal family friendly location, surrounded by reserves and walking distance to public transport, this 1955 beauty has something for everyone. Well maintained, with Architectural design upgrades/additions in 1996, the home offers the bones and beauty for comfortable family living. Ripe for a modern transformation, get your thinking cap on to create a masterpiece.
What we love:
• Fabulous street appeal with off road and undercover lock up parking
• Entry is via electronic roller door to undercover drive through carport. With direct access to the house there won’t be any worry for the weather
• Flexible on floorplan and big on promise, she certainly delivers. With up to five bedrooms plus study, two living areas, open plan kitchen/meals and living there is enough room for everyone. There is also a sizeable separate studio to the rear of the block should you need to accommodate extended family or just seek a quiet retreat/home office away from the hum of a busy home
• Immediately noticeable in the home is the amount of storage. You’ll be hard pressed to find a wall or a hallway without any
• Fabulous for entertaining, the open plan living/dine opens onto the all-weather outdoor entertaining area. Complete with fans and lighting and adjacent the pool, this will be where all the action happens in summer
• To the front of the home there are four bedrooms, all with built ins, study, main bathroom, and lounge.
• The large kitchen is perfectly positioned with views over the rear yard. Complete with Bosch dishwasher, electric cook top and ample bench space, entertaining never looked so good.
• Ripe for an upgrade, adjacent the kitchen/meals is the master suite. Generous in size with a large walk-in robe and ensuite, it’s time to start designing your masterpiece!
• Large laundry to cater for a large family
• Stunning kidney shaped, heated inground pool and spa, has new warranties for pool with all parts and new solar and filter pumps.
• Double garage to the rear of the block, accessible from the drive through roller door
• Excellent rainwater storage
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning throughout and split system to the studio
• 5KW Solar with Tesla Battery storage
• Swimming pool, storage, shedding and space and location all the ingredients required to create a happy home for those who live large. Set on a generous allotment of approx. 900sqm its time to move in and start living the big life. Proximate to Flinders University/ Medical Centre, Marion Shopping Centre the CBD, and a quick walk to the now world-famous Pasadena Shopping Centre
C/T = 5351/289
Council = City of Mitcham
Year Built = 1955
Zoning = Suburban Neighbourhood (SN)
Council Rates = $1,749 pa (approx.)
Land Size = 900 m2 (approx.)
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
St Marys, then we can help you.