c.1950 solid family home with exciting potential on its side
Contracted at Auction
If you see nothing more than a humble 1950s 3-bedroom home, you are merely scratching the surface of a property with the priceless value that comes with potential. All 678sqm of it in a family-conscious suburb that grows in reputation by the day. The existing solid brick home is comfy and accommodating in its current state, giving you the luxury of time to reside in or rent out as you plot your next move. Does it involve opening up and extending the existing footprint or is this the perfect blank canvas for something brand new (STCC)?
Whatever you do, it is an exciting proposition to settle on a leafy street that stands just metres from AA Bailey Reserve and minutes walk to train, tram or bus. This affords you another means to reach with ease the schools and shopping options that come with the territory. What do you see now?
• Stylishly updated kitchen with dishwasher and partnering casual meals zone
• Large, light-filled bedrooms – including ceiling fans, master with built-in robes
• High ceilings and polished timber floorboards to main lounge zone and bedrooms
• Large alfresco pavilion to rear yard
• Rear lobby room could be a study
• Air conditioning provisions
• Solid brick construction from front to back
• Separate laundry and second toilet
• Easy-care gardens with large lawned area to rear
• Garden/tool shed
• Double carport and large lock-up shed
• Close to a range of quality schools, including Cabra Dominican College, Unley High (zoned), Edwardstown Primary
• Moments from Castle Plaza and Mitcham Square shopping precincts
• Just ten minutes from the CBD and fifteen from the metro coast
CT Reference – 5238/746
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,599.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $177.82 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $146.95 pa approx.
Land Size – 678m² approx.
Year Built – 1950
Total Build area – 261m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.