Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1900 standalone villa with a standout city-fringe position and rear surprise
When the standalone, single-fronted stone villa with the C1900 charm you’d only expect from tightly-held Parkside comes with the separate studio and endless rear garden you don’t see coming; what you’ve got is a home that gets better with age, has never been in better shape and can be reshaped on a parcel that puts the city’s boundless parklands within a walk.
That studio ensures your independence-craving teen, a live-in-law or your home run business have a place while you plot that next move. The current owners had grand plans drawn up and approved for an architectural addition. Food for thought in a home with a brand new kitchen.
As for the gorgeous, beautifully preserved original home; think blackbutt floors, high ceilings and bundles of natural light, laying a timeless introduction to an unbeatable city-fringe lifestyle just moments from cosmopolitan Unley Road. What you’ve got is your next home.
Features we love…
– Flexible floorplan includes up to three bedrooms (including rear studio)
– Updated bathroom and brand new kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, Bellini oven, breakfast bar and bamboo flooring
– Large, light-filled bedrooms and central lounge room ornate fireplace
– Built-in robes to bedroom 2
– Beautiful street presence thanks to its sandstone facade behind a picket fence
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Custom window furnishings/plantation shutters
– LED down lighting throughout
– Stylish neutral colour scheme
– Large separate laundry
– Spacious, neatly presented rear yard with potential access to bike path/lane
– Brand new stone paving
– Garden/tool shed
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Ideally placed on a quiet no-through road, just metres from the local park/playground
– Moments from Unley and Frewville shopping precincts
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5800/689
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,671.45 pa
SA Water Rates – $210.82 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $184.55 pa
Land Size – 367m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 116m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.