c.1900 freestanding villa with a surprise rear studio and exciting times ahead
Auction Sat, 2nd Jul – 12pm (usp)
Leaving the tight grasp of its adoring owners for only the second time in its history on the leafy, highly sought-after doorstep of the CBD, this c.1900 freestanding villa enters its next chapter having never looked so good, all packaged up with a surprise rear studio and the exciting potential to become something even better atop its elongated parcel.
From its updated Blackbutt floors and its flawless soaring ceilings to its ornate fireplaces and updated kitchen in between, the current owner’s pass on the finished article, ready for young families, professionals and downsizers to enjoy from day dot the original character home and the separate two-room studio.
If the studio isn’t the perfect home office, gym or the extra accommodation you’ve been searching for, it is a daily reminder that there’s more than enough room to replace it with an architectural extension. The exclamation mark on a home that puts the full stop on that lock-up and leave lifestyle near cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads and the CBD itself.
• Flexible floorplan includes up to four bedrooms (including rear studio)
• Updates include stylish bathroom and eat-in kitchen with integrated dishwasher and gas cooking
• Large, light-filled bedrooms and central lounge room to original home
• Built-in robes to bedroom 2
• Beautiful street presence thanks to its sandstone facade behind a picket fence
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Custom window furnishings/plantation shutters
• LED down lighting throughout
• Stylish neutral colour scheme
• Large separate laundry
• Spacious, neatly presented rear yard
• Garden/tool shed
• Zoned for Glenunga International High School
• Ideally placed on a quiet no-through road, just metres from local park/playground
• Moments from Unley and Frewville shopping precincts
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5800/689
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,540.05 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $163.10 pa approx.
Land Size – 367m² approx.
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 115m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.