Finally a beachfront shack at Black Point is available for sale, along with the adjoining vacant land (freehold title) of 849sqm.
To be auctioned on Sunday, 6th Feb 2022 at 11:30am (on site)
Recent Black Point (shack) sales include:
102 Black Point Drive – $721,000 Dec 2019
124 Black Point Drive – $723,000 Dec 2018
2 Harvey Cres – $790,000 Dec 2018
60 Black Point Drive – $855,000 Feb 2015
77 Black Point Drive – $900,000 Aug 2019
45 Black Point Drive – $925,000 Dec 2016
42 Black Point Drive – $950,000 Apr 2017
23 Black Point Drive – $1.045m Dec 2019
Beachfront shacks at Black Point are a prized jewel along one of South Australia’s most valued and sought after stretches of coastline. Shack 117 offers humble accommodation featuring 2 bedrooms, living/kitchen, kids bunk area, bathroom, and small shed. Make some cosmetic improvements to the original shack, or do what others have done and build new on the freehold title of 849sqm.
Black Point is one of South Australia’s premier holiday destinations with its unique North facing beach that stretches some 2.5kms. Renowned for its relaxed lifestyle, fishing and multitude of water sports opportunities. Black Point is a popular holiday destination for families or those looking to retire. An easy 2 hour drive from Adelaide or 1.5 hours by boat from the Cruising Yacht Club at North Haven, this unique opportunity will provide years of enjoyment for family and friends.
What we love about this property:
– Absolute beachfront location with sand and water on your doorstep
– Original shack on Crown Lease / License to Occupy until 2037 (renewed annually)
– Freehold title of 849sqm of vacant land
– Minutes to a dual boat ramp facility
– Calm, protected bay with the ability to moor your boat out the front
– Plenty of space to build a boat shed for all the water toys
– 5 minute drive to Pine Point caravan park/store for daily supplies
– 20 minute drive to closest main towns being Ardrossan and Port Vincent
– All properties at Black Point operate on a common effluent septic system, mains water, and mains electricity
– Gas bottles can be arranged via the Pine Point caravan park
LAND: 849sqm (approx)
COUNCIL: $1741.30 p.a. (approx)
SA WATER: tbc (approx)
ESL: $96.25 p.a. (approx)
This property is proudly marketed by Nathan Casserly from Ouwens Casserly Real Estate. Being an owner of beachfront property at Black Point and member of the Black Point Progress Association, Nathan genuinely understands the requirements and desires of the Black Point property owners. He will be very happy to provide additional information as required as well as local information and the lifestyle you can expect when you purchase your new property. Please contact Nathan on 0419 358 699 or via email at [email protected]
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Black Point, then we can help you.