This Circa1890 bluestone fronted character home just oozes elegance and charm from the minute you enter. Boasting enormous street appeal and brimming with features you would expect from this era, such as ornate cornicing, 3.6m ceilings, polished timber floor boards, leadlight and open fireplaces.
This North facing home with views over the parklands, is situated on 600sqm of tightly held North Adelaide land. Lovingly cared for and maintained by the current owners for more than 30 years, this home is ready for its new family to make it their own. The large spacious rooms offer a very flexible floor plan and with the generous formal lounge and dining areas adjacent to each other, these rooms offer plenty of scope to be transformed into what ever suits your lifestyle.
Comprising of 3 generous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an updated stylish kitchen and a large family room opening out to undercover alfresco dining space and pretty garden beyond. There is plenty to love about this home and incredible opportunity to unleash your own style within these 16″ inch thick solid stone walls.
A beautifully located home with everything on your doorstep – you will find it difficult to resist this one!
What we love about this home:
– Generous light filled Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, large walk in wardrobe and views into a lush internal atrium
– Bedroom 2 is incredibly spacious, currently utilised as a home office with built in book shelves , open fireplace and views over Denise Norton Park
– Bedroom 3 is large with built in wardrobes and direct access to the two-way family bathroom
– Large formal lounge with adjacent formal dining, both have open fireplaces with the dining space having French door access to internal atrium
– Generous 2-way family bathroom with spa bath
– Updated kitchen hosting granite benchtops, 60cm Smeg electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, Asko dishwasher and large walk in pantry
– Spacious family living area with Rinnai gas heater and French doors to large undercover alfresco entertaining
– Floating hardwood floors installed 2020 throughout kitchen, family room and hallway
– Evaporative air conditioning
– 3.10 x 3.00 cellar
– Bathroom 3 within large laundry hosts shower and third w/c
– Remote controlled 2 car carport with entry via Travers Place
– Garden shed
– Public transport to Adelaide CBD just a few minutes walk to nearby Jeffcott Street
– Just a short drive or walk to vibrant O’Connell Street where restaurants, cafes, boutique shopping and The Piccadilly Cinema await
– Zoned for both Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanic High Schools, with several prestigious private Colleges nearby
– A stones throw from Adelaide Aquatic centre within the nearby Denise Norton Parklands
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
North Adelaide, then we can help you.