Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A Modern Torrens Titled home with an emphasis on easy living - located between the CBD and Glenelg - low maintenance and high spec luxury
You want a home that reflects your lifestyle: Spacious, breezy and entertainment-friendly on the weekends. Stylish, functional and comfortable during the professional week. Classy when you need it to be, relaxed when you have your downtime. Sounds like too much to ask? It’s not… it’s exactly what you deserve.
Enjoy the beauty and the practicality, focused on fuss-free enjoyment with lifestyle ease, this superb Torrens Titled home built in 2015, demonstrates a clear focus on those that love to entertain but also don’t want the endless maintenance of a large block. The home is designed to promote a spacious environment with streamlined indoor spaces that transition effortlessly between the inside and outside.
What you will love about the home:
· Impressive entrance and second living area where you can retreat and watch your own TV shows or a lovely spot to read a book and soak up the morning sun
· Spacious master suite with walk in robe and private en-suite positioned in the middle of the home providing a peaceful and quiet environment
· The main bathroom is equally well appointed with floor to ceiling wall tiling, frame-less shower and a full-size bath
· Two further bedrooms both with built in robes which look out to a private courtyard
· To the rear of the property, a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area is revealed. The kitchen is a chef’s delight, boasting an abundance of bench and storage space, caesar stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, gas stainless steel stove and electric oven plus a dishwasher. It comes with an easy to clean glass splash-back and stone bench-tops.
· Living area flows out to a fully tiled alfresco area built under the main roof
· Study off the garage can be used as a study nook or a storage room.
· Lock up garage with internal access and remote entry, roller door access to internal courtyard
· Packed with a long list of extras, such as a full-sized laundry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, video intercom, security system, crim-safe front screen door, tool-shed and water tank.
· Showcasing stunning porcelain floor tiling throughout the main areas and high ceilings
An established low maintenance garden with an expansive lawn area is perfect for outdoor living. The home is set on an approx. 382 sqm allowing the modern family time to enjoy the home, as there is plenty of space to live and entertain without the upkeep of a large block.
Moments away from Glenelg, local beaches and a choice of nearby playgrounds and ovals. Close to Flinders University and Hospital, Westfield Marion and only 8 kilometres from the heart of the city. Quick and easy access to the Southern Expressway.
Modern, safe and secure living is yours for the taking!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Plympton Park, then we can help you.