Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Impressive dual-courtyard haven with a dynamic south-north imprint
Auction Sat, 29th Jul – 3.30pm (usp)
Reveling in its multiple living zones, ensuited master bedroom and dual courtyards, this timeless Hectorville haven has a way of drawing you in and keeping you happy from South Street to its north-facing finish.
That fluid floorplan starts with two timber-floored formal zones and ends with light-filled open-plan living, ensuring both solitude and socialising come instinctively to this deceptively low-care abode with the added bonuses of an updated kitchen, ducted r/c, solar panels and a secure carport.
Nestled enviably within 20 minutes of Adelaide’s bustling CBD, this is where suburban serenity and urban convenience collide just a stroll from Daly Oval and a short drive from Firle Plaza. For your daily commute or spontaneous Adelaide explorations, the public transport on your doorstep says, “leave the car where it is and come with me”.
Features we love…
– Spacious footprint strikes the perfect balance between flexible and low-maintenance
– Perfect for professionals, young families and downsizers alike
– Secure gated entry and off-street parking for at least two cars
– Walk-in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– High ceilings throughout
– Sleek bathrooms and space-saving laundry
– A mix of timber and floating floors
– Stone benchtops, dishwasher, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances to open-plan kitchen
– Study nook
– 6.6kw solar array
– Ultra low-care landscaped gardens with paved courtyards
– Walking distance from bus stops
– Just 10 minutes from the buzz of the Parade and tranquil trails of Adelaide’s foothills
– Close to a range of shopping precincts and schools
CT Reference – 5979/171
Council – City of Campbelltown
Council Rates – $1,794.65 pa
SA Water Rates – $181.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $155.80 pa
Land Size – 316m² approx.
Year Built – 1961
Total Build area – 158m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hectorville, then we can help you.