Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT
PLEASE CALL AGENT TO ARRANGE A SUITABLE TIME
This property is available to buyers for inspection by appointment. Please contact the agent for further details about inspection times. OC has implemented hygiene policies for all viewings. If you are unwell or have recently traveled overseas, please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property
Unique and stylishly designed, this grand four or five bedroom family home offers an unrivalled street presence, set behind electric front gates and located in one of the most sought-after coastal suburbs. Offering the complete package for low maintenance living and providing plenty of room for the family over two levels, along with sensational entertaining options & ample off-street parking options with huge 4 car garage!
What we love about this property:
– Large master suite upon entry with walk in robe, spacious ensuite and double glass doors that lead through to the private patio area, ideal for enjoying the morning coffee
– Stunning open plan entertainers’ kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including 900m gas cook top, Blanco oven, MIELE dishwasher along with stone bench tops and 2 Pac cabinetry
– Also presenting pantry, double sink, glass splashback and large island bench
– Casual open plan living flowing seamlessly through to the alfresco area
– Home office or fifth bedroom, located at the front of the home with separate entry
– Separate laundry with storage and bench space
– Guest powder room
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 both large in size with built in robes, ceiling fans and private balcony access
– Fourth bedroom is the ideal teen retreat with built in robe and designated study nook
– Three-way bathroom in neutral décor with feature two-person spa bath, large shower and floor to ceiling tiles
– Second living offering loads of space with bonus projector screen and ceiling fan
– Sensational outdoor entertaining options all year round in the incredible paved alfresco area that creates comfort no matter the season with its superior shelter, ceiling fans, radiant heater, down-lights & Café blinds
– High quality fencing for added privacy
– Garden shed
– Huge four car garage with auto roller door
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Electric front gates
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN
Looking to sell in Glenelg North?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg North, then we can help you.