Two homes. One rare opportunity overlooking Heywood Park.
Auction Sat, 5th Mar – 1.30pm (usp)
Held tightly by three generations of the one family since the 1970s and architecturally extended along the way to welcome its huge pool and entertainer’s pavilion in style; if number 2 isn’t every reason to choose the one-and-only Unley Park, having a second home to go with it certainly is.
That’s right, number 1 – the smaller 3-bedroom home that stands at the front of this 1383sqm (approx.) allotment with two titles, an 18.3m frontage and a raft of potential development opportunities (STCC) including an existing approval for two Torrens Titled allotments (two storey dwellings) – comes part and parcel with this rare offering on the very brink of Heywood Park.
The options are many; not to mention placing paying tenants in number 1 while you revel in number 2 and its multiple living zones, second level addition, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, places to work, contemporary kitchen, barn-style extension and open-plan living that blurs the lines between indoors and out on a block that keeps going and going.
It’s a backyard that feels a world way. It’s in fact just a literal walk through the park to cobbled King William Road and its world-class restaurants, high street fashion and buzzing cafes. Can it get any better than this?
• Ultra-flexible floorplan with two access points to expansive mezzanine/upper floor
• Large open-plan living zone opens out to pavilion with its own wood fire pizza oven
• Striking kitchen boasts stone benchtops, breakfast bar, bundles of storage and Miele appliances, including double oven and dishwasher
• En-suite to master bedroom
• Ducted evaporative cooling and split R/C
• Large, solar heated in-ground pool
• Polished concrete floors and exposed rafters to barn-style, poolside addition
• Storage at every turn
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens
• Double lock-up carport and further off-street parking
• Looks over Heywood Park
• Zoned for Unley Primary and High Schools
• A short drive from Walford Anglican School for Girls and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
• Moments from Mitcham Square and Cinema, Unley Shopping Centre and the city itself
• Three bedrooms and two living areas
• Heating and cooling provisions
• Separate laundry
• Just a few steps from Heywood Park
• Ready to reside in or rent out
CT Reference – 5115/598 & 5909/509
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $TBC
SA Water Rates – $179.84 & $280.96 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $148.75 & $238.55 pa approx.
Land Size – 1383m² approx.
Year Built – 1965
Total Build area – 525m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.