Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Henley Beach, as we all know, is the place to be, and to have the chance to acquire a luxury apartment in an iconic heritage building with inside/outside entertaining spaces of grand proportions, and sea views, is surely, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Del Monte is an iconic heritage building on the foreshore which originally operated as a hotel in 1878. Apartment 12 is one of twelve luxury apartments with lift access from a secure, undercover carpark and offers use of the communal pool, gym, spa and sauna. Visitors can enter from the Esplanade entrance to a grand foyer and up the timber staircase, or, from Seaview Road with stair and lift access. There is a restaurant on the ground floor, so handy if you want a night off from your own gourmet kitchen.
This two-bedroom apartment is like no other with flow through indoor to outdoor space for entertaining on a large scale. You can smell the coffee from Joes Kiosk and hear the sea splashing against the shoreline. Enjoy a different sunset every day, take in the sea air and enjoy leisurely walks along the beach.
Perfectly situated just one block from Henley Square where the choice of restaurants’, bars, shopping and entertainment will keep you going for an eternity. Catch the express bus into the CBD to join the many festivals or ride your bike along Linear Park which takes you from West Beach to the city, Northeast and beyond.
What we love:
– Iconic Heritage sandstone building with ornate fretwork and wrought iron detail, secure and close to everything
– Soaring high ceilings, large north facing windows and two sets of French doors that open to a 2.2 x 10 metre balcony
– Entertainers open plan kitchen/living/dine with soaring high ceilings with fan
– Designer kitchen features Caesar Stone counter tops, 3 metre island bench, Blanco oven, 4 burner cooktop, rangehood, microwave nook, dishwasher, dual sink, Puratap, two door pantry and adjacent European laundry
– Two bedrooms, both with a wall of mirrored storage, plush wool carpet, main is king size with floor to ceiling northern window and ceiling fan, second bedroom is queen size
– Adjacent smart bathroom with stone topped vanity, toilet and private shower recess
– Ducted heating/cooling, lift and stair access, secure undercover parking, gym, spa, pool and sauna
Make an appointment to view today, you won’t be disappointed.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.