Built in 2004 and offering a flowing flexible floor plan, this immaculately presented three bedroom family home presents light and bright spacious, comfortable living. Proudly positioned in a quiet suburban setting and on a large 540sqm allotment, this delightful home leaves nothing for you to do, but simply move in and enjoy.
What we love about this property:
– Large master bedroom with floating timber floors, walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedroom two also with floating timber floors, double size and built in robe
– Well-appointed entertainers kitchen overlooking open plan living with island bench and breakfast bar, perfect for busy mornings on the run
– Induction hot plates and ample bench space and storage options with floor to ceiling cupboards
– Main bathroom featuring full size bath and large vanity with separate WC
– Formal lounge located at the front the property with carpet
– Spacious open plan family living/dine filled with beautiful natural light and opening out to the Alfresco entertaining area
– Separate laundry with linen press
– Outside offers both established lawn and undercover paved garden areas as well as a large array of yummy fruit trees
– Double garage with auto roller doors
– Newly fitted 5,000 litre rain water tank (Feb 2013)
– Solar boosted gas hot water
– Eco friendly 1 KW solar electric with feed-in metre
– Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
– Tiles throughout all main living
– Automatic roller shutters to both front and rear windows
– HPM home sound network system (with speakers to 4 rooms) and individual sound control switches – can be linked to Hi-Fi, radio and DVD player
This gorgeous home is certainly worth your view. Conveniently located within minutes to Ingle Farm shopping centre and Walkley Heights local Foodland as well as quality schools and public transport.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
WALKLEY HEIGHTS, then we can help you.