Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Situated on a corner block in the highly sought after Glenunga International High School zone, this charming Circa 1920 double brick character bungalow will charm and delight you at every turn. Hosting glorious original features you would expect from this era such as high ornate ceilings, polished timber floors and open fireplaces, this beautifully renovated, spacious home offers an exceptional floorplan with the kitchen, dining and living spaces at its heart. To top it off, double garaging and a generous private undercover alfresco space at the rear, the perfect place to entertain all year round.
All you will need to do is move in and enjoy!
What we love about this home
– Generous Master bedroom with a wall of floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
– Bedroom 2 with fireplace
– Spacious central dining room with open fireplace and LG split system air conditioning
– Beautifully renovated kitchen hosting a suite of Fisher and Paykel appliances including a double dish drawer, electric oven and 4 burner gas cooktop. A walk in pantry, Caesarstone benchtops with subway tiled splash back and mobile island bench which allows flexibility within the space
– Generous living space with French doors to undercover alfresco entertaining
– Fresh and contemporary floor to ceiling tiled bathroom with deep soak bath tub
– Spacious laundry with hanging rail, plenty of storage with direct access to outdoors
– Large and private undercover alfresco entertaining space with 2 ceiling fans
– Remote control double garage with 2 manual doors at rear for access to rear garden
– Further parking for a further 2/3 cars off street
– 6.5Kw solar panels
– Ducted R/C air-conditioning throughout
– NBN ready
– Gas hot water
– Zoned for both Glen Osmond and Linden Park Primary Schools and just a short walk to the highly sought after and zoned, Glenunga International High School
– Just minutes from the vibrant Burnside Village shopping precinct
Superbly positioned amongst neighbouring character bungalows in a quiet tree lined street and just minutes from the award winning Frewville Foodland Supermarket, nearby public transport and only a 10 min drive to Adelaides’ CBD, this location doesn’t get much better.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Frewville, then we can help you.