Cars, boats, kids, pets – there's room for the lot
Cars, boats, kids, pets – there’s room for the lot
Entertain on the deck, have a game of backyard cricket or tinker in the garage. There’s something for everyone and potential for even more. Located in a quiet no through road, this meticulously maintained, 1964 built solid brick home, sits on approx. 1180m2 of land. With the possibility of subdivision or to extend the existing home (STCC), the astute buyer will see the incredible value in all this property has to offer.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME
– A whopping 1180m2 land with subdivision potential (STCC) – frontage approx 19.81m
– 3 Bedrooms, 2 with BIRs
– Bright Open Plan Dining/Living Area
– Kitchen with updated appliances and Long Breakfast Bar
– Updated bathroom
– Feature hallway with floor to ceiling windows creating a light filled entrance
– Ducted R/C A/C
– Elevated Undercover Entertaining Deck overlooking the huge backyard
– Double Width Carport with new lighting
– Single garage and attached teenagers retreat/home gym complete with R/C A/C
– Off street parking for a further 3 vehicles behind secure gates
– Leafy views from almost every window
A brilliant find for a young family with Sturt Creek running along the securely fenced rear boundary and local playground at the end of the street. Investors can capitalize on the high demand for properties within walking distance to Flinders Uni and Flinders Medical Centre. Situated between the city and the southern beaches and only minutes from Marion Shopping Centre, it’s easy to see why Darlington is a suburb quickly growing in popularity and demand.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Darlington, then we can help you.